Forums / Free Talk / ZOD, You bloodsucker!
Desmond-Hume

Score: 530
# Posted: 5 Jul 2015 12:49

You're going to have to do your own dirty work now! Do you hear me? ...Do you?....Still, "old friend"! ..You've managed to kill just about everyone else,... but like a poor marksman, you keep missing the target!

Desmond-Hume

Score: 530
# Posted: 5 Jul 2015 12:56

ZOD... ZOD, you've got The-Hatch, but you don't have me. You were going to kill me, ZOD. You're going to have to come down here. You're going to have to come down here!

DharmaDude8

Score: 2338
# Posted: 19 Jul 2015 10:10

LOL

SJarrah

Score: 298
# Posted: 13 Aug 2015 06:44

I must have seen that movie at least two dozen times in my life...if not more...I can hear every inflection of Shatner's voice as I read it...great lines!

LL_Must_Die

Score: 11
# Posted: 16 Feb 2016 11:49

ZOD is a FOOL. Lockefart aka FartFan is his number 1 fan, whore and spy who sucks his dick so that people are banned over at EnterThySnatch. She doesn't have kids, she's just some old tramp woman living with 100's of cats.

LL_Must_Die

Score: 11
# Posted: 16 Feb 2016 11:53

Anyone with the intention wanting to steal/destroy ZOD's hatch, e-mail me at rguest.bk.ru

Those idiots will NEVER beat the old record of 13573 resets, I can assure y'all of that.

Helios_74 thinks he's the king there, he has no idea what he's in for and so the rest of those fuckers who are with him 100%.

InternetPatrol

Score: 1
# Posted: 20 Dec 2016 17:42

Sir. Could you "please" open up your door, and step outside of the Internet a moment!!?

Your reply

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register at the hatch first.

Back to the hatch!