Forums / Free Talk / Who are you?
Respect

Score: 621
# Posted: 28 Dec 2007 16:47

I think i'm not the only one who's curious about what kind of people are pressing the button. Please post your name, age, gender, location, hobbies etc or just present yourself.

I'll go first.

I'm Gabrielius and i'm from Lithuania. I'm 15. Male. I'm responsible for the flash side of this website... :) I watch LOST, Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Prison Break, Battlestar Galactica and Heroes.

Btw, Stargate SG-1 recently ended so i don't watch that anymore :(

So how about you?

Brax

Score: 343
# Posted: 28 Dec 2007 16:55

Let me copy your text ;)

I'm Chris and I'm from Germany. I'm 16. Male. I watch LOST, Stargate SG-1 (or not~), Stargate Atlantis, Prison Break, Psych, Switch Reloaded and Heroes.

Too lazy to post more xD"

clockworkmary

Score: 148
# Posted: 8 Jan 2008 22:59

5. clockworkmary 145

please blink and brax stop pressing the button!!

he he :)

clockworkmary

Score: 148
# Posted: 10 Jan 2008 20:41

Hello,I am Mary from Greece!Greetings to all of you for the new year :)

BlinK_

Score: 3032
# Posted: 11 Jan 2008 10:09

Hey. I cant stop pressing it. (: I just can't...

Now, a little bit about myself. I'm Martynas, from Lithuania. I'm 18. I started university this year. I study computer science. So all the serverside code of this website (not the forum... (: ) was done by me. I'm also TV Show freak. I watch LOST, Stargate, Proson Break, Heroes... So thats almost it. Waiting for new LOST season.. (:

Ray

Score: 30
# Posted: 28 Jan 2008 00:31

I'm Ray and i'm from Fowler, Colorado. I'm 14. Male. i am very good at science and I think that this site is grea, i've had those numbers stuck in my head since the first season and now i can let them out. i watch Doctor Who, Lost, Ghost Whisperer, Heroes, psych, and lots of anime

JUW

Score: 1269
# Posted: 25 Feb 2008 10:58

I'm Julian, I'm 18, and I'm from New York. I stumbled upon this site quite randomly through a link in someone's signature from a forum I was browsing through. I was fascinated by the concept of the button regardless of it's influence from the television show. If anything, it is because of this site that I have a renewed interest in watching the show.

Musty

Score: 224
# Posted: 16 Mar 2008 01:33

<hello>Hi i'm Mustapha, i'm 20, male and from Belgium. I found this site on www.4815162342.com and since that day i've been pressing the button from time to time but Blink_ and Brax are giving me a hard time ^^. my number 1 favorite show is of course Lost followed by prison break, heroes and jericho. Each are great in their on way... whoops i can't see what i'm typing i'

Musty

# Posted: 16 Mar 2008 01:40

i'll continue here ... i'm a webdesigner and developer and i like practising martial arts like jiu jitsu ...
btw i really like the lay-out of this site couldn't done it better myself my compliments on that oh and is it
normal that i can type only as big the box is???
greets</hello>

BlinK_

Score: 3032
# Posted: 16 Mar 2008 22:51 - Edited by: BlinK_

Hello Musty. Nice to hear from you. I bet You are using Firefox. Opera and IE scrolls textarea down when it is full. But firefox doesn't. As a developer, I always forget to test websites on other web browsers. This is a bug, and it will be fixed.

EDIT: Fixed. Too bad only IE 5.5+ colors the sidebar of the textarea.

Musty

# Posted: 18 Mar 2008 21:05

yea i know i hate those browser issues too, i wish they could make one great universal browser ^^ oh well propably never gonna happen

Dancess

Score: 53
# Posted: 27 Jul 2008 19:31

I'm Jessica & I'm From Lithuania. I'm 14.Female. I lOVE LOST & Heroes , but i Love more Lost than heroes ;DDDD

Hemulen

Score: 70
# Posted: 11 Nov 2008 13:32

I'm Dan. I'm from Norway. I'm 16 years old and I study IKT 3rd and lat year. I found this site on www.4815162342.com.. ^^

PopeJPMcD

Score: 2310
# Posted: 20 Nov 2008 10:18

I'm JP, and I'm a a hatchaholic. I'm from the United States, Michigan. 30 yrs old, male, and I don't use an "autotyper" or bot. I am a line cook, wouldn't even know how to use such things, but I can type the numbers fast. I apologize to any this has offended, I'll try to slow it down a bit. Not trying to be a button hog, just want to see the timer run for more than a day :(
I watch Lost, Heroes, Hell's Kitchen, Fringe, House, My name is Earl, South Park, Good Eats, Nova, The Simpsons, and sometimes, even if I don't want to admit it, Knight Rider.
I lurk on
http://darkufo.blogspot.com/
http://forum.spoilertv.co.uk/
http://www.thefuselage.com/
http://www.enterthehatch.com/

With over two months til Lost starts, might as well keep pushing this button...

JeremyBentham

Score: 0
# Posted: 13 Dec 2008 07:16

My name is Jeremy Bentham and I am 'anonymous'...thanks for all of your help with protecting the island during the hours I am resting. My goal is to eventually achieve a 1st place rank for all 'anonymous' users. WE are the true protectors of the island...but we appreciate your support. Keep up the adequate work. I'll be in touch.

josie

# Posted: 10 Feb 2009 20:21

okeeey so thats me:

I'm Josie, 15 years old and from germany. I#m watching lost since the first episode and i'm loving it^^
and apart from that i'm doing hiphop dance and make a lot of sports. My favorite music is hip hop and electro ;)

JPMcD

Score: 108
# Posted: 5 May 2013 03:47

bump

LL

Score: 4815
# Posted: 15 Jun 2013 19:39

It's good to see someone is pushing here besides me, JPMcD.

desmond

# Posted: 30 Jul 2013 11:44

Hello. My name is Grant. I'm a 14 year old male from Oklahoma,USA.

LL

Score: 4815
# Posted: 30 Jul 2013 17:40

It's good to see someone new in the hatch desmond. Welcome. On enterthehatch.com I'm known as Lockefan. LL stands for Lady Lockefan, and I just like pushing buttons.

Eko

Score: 250
# Posted: 18 Jan 2014 21:58

I'm Eko, 45 years old, male, from Nigeria. My interests include watching:

Angel
MacGyver
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
X-Files
Renegade
Charmed
Prison Break
Lost
Walker Texas Ranger

2pac

Score: 43
# Posted: 19 Jan 2014 10:32

Hey I'm 2pac, My real name is Artur blinkvovs, I live in England, and I love Martin Fisher, I'm his main HOE, I give him all my money.

Rebatuss

Score: 255
# Posted: 14 May 2017 15:54

Hello, Im from Russia, just started pushes this amazing button haha, im instead Desmond ;D

Your reply

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register at the hatch first.

Back to the hatch!