Forums / Help / General help
Respect

Score: 621
# Posted: 16 Dec 2007 17:26 - Edited by: Respect

This is the multiplayer web-based Hatch game website. This game is based on TV series called LOST. If you'll watch this show, this game will get even more interesting and fun.

Our goal is to keep the clock running and never let it run out. If it runs out, world's gonna end... Yes, that's true... If you don't believe me, watch LOST.

How to save the world:

1. You won't be able to write anything in the Hatch computer, until the clock shows 4 minutes or less.

2. When the clock passes 4 minutes, enter the code. We are not going to publish this code. You'll have to get it somewhere else and i'm not going to say where *cough* watch LOST *cough*.

3. Now you can either fill in the login fields or leave them blank, but we all know you'll fill them in. We're gonna count your score if you do.

4. Press EXECUTE and keep the world from ending for another 108 minutes.

River

Score: 0
# Posted: 10 Feb 2011 01:07

I was wondering if we would be able to sign in somewhere, instead of after we typed the code. Since I have a long email, people often beat me, even though my code was typed in really fast.

BlinK_

Score: 3032
# Posted: 16 Feb 2011 16:51

That is a good point. The change will not happen soon. But I have plans to do some updates.

choji 33

# Posted: 18 Mar 2011 02:08

i dont know if we are but im just going to go with it

choji 33

# Posted: 18 Mar 2011 02:09

how do you even push the button

Eko

Score: 250
# Posted: 21 Nov 2011 22:59

Why I can not type in anything at Login or Password section?

STONE

# Posted: 22 Nov 2011 03:07

this game is pretty hard because i cant type that fast but i also cant find LOST on my t-voe (`chuckles") but seriously its a hard game.

BlinK_

Score: 3032
# Posted: 26 Nov 2011 10:04

Eko
You can only start typing into the console when there are less than 4 minutes left on the timer.

I know that sometimes it is quite hard to be faster than others, but look at the history. There are plenty of times when timer stops. So these are perfect chances for you to press the button and keep it running. (:

missmanitsa

# Posted: 11 Jan 2019 04:09

i have no idea how this works!

Your reply

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register at the hatch first.

Back to the hatch!