Forums / Suggestions / History and Schedule
JUW

Score: 1269
# Posted: 16 Mar 2009 17:24

Two quick suggestions:

First, Under tbe History Tab, clicking Show All History is starting to take a while to load. Would it be possible to update that to perhaps viewing it by year or a similar interval instead?

Second, would it be possible to add a history for the schedule? :)

Hemulen

Score: 70
# Posted: 18 Mar 2009 23:06

I totally agree, JUW.

I can add ttwo things aswell. :)

Make The-Button.com a CLIENT, for GOD sake! :P

and you should be able to change pass and type your password in when the timer is more than 4 minutes.

BlinK_

Score: 3032
# Posted: 19 Mar 2009 10:23

What do you mean by "Make The-Button.com a CLIENT"?

JUW

Score: 1269
# Posted: 20 Mar 2009 12:48

I think Hemulen means making a solo offline version of this. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Hemulen

# Posted: 22 Mar 2009 22:37

Right, JUW.

I like The Button alot because it has a hiscore. I use station3 to solo offline, but makes the game very boring as you dont have anything to brag to your friends about.

Hemulen

# Posted: 21 May 2009 23:17

Noone answering?

Well.. Make a solo offline client with hiscore, and let users edit password.

And one more thing. You cannot type the code in before 4 minutes left. But can you make it so we can type our username and password before 4 minutes remaining?

BlinK_

Score: 3032
# Posted: 2 Jun 2009 08:49

Password change feature will be added soon. I agree that it is an important feature.

I don't think this is a good idea to make a solo offline version of this. There are few reasons I can think of right now:

1. The whole system is written in PHP language. Making it work offline means to put all the code to local machine. This means all the code gets available to everyone, and I am not quite comfortable with this.

2. It is also possible to put all the logic to the flash client. It means more or less a big change in the flash client.

3. As you can see big efforts must be taken to bring it to offline solo mode. I personaly think it is way more fun to play it online and compete with other people than doing it solo and offline.

Your reply

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register at the hatch first.

Back to the hatch!