Forums / News / Multi Languages
BlinK_

Score: 3032
# Posted: 10 Nov 2008 22:45

Hello everyone. How are you doing? Not much progress here. I am busy with my studies. But still I find a minute or two to update something on www.the-button.com

Few weeks ago, I got an e-mail with an offer to translate this webpage to Norwegian language. The offer was accepted and now this site is in Norwegian too, thanks to Hemulen.

Anyone willing to translate www.the-button.com to their own mother tongue languge, feel free to write an e-mail, or post here. All translators will be needed in the future, when this website gets an update or two.

So these are all the news. I am very happy that new people are still comming in and saving the world. Keep up the good job!

P-Hess

Score: 0
# Posted: 3 Aug 2012 19:49

How about German? Maybe? Just a suggestion.

Horace

Score: 260
# Posted: 12 Feb 2013 19:24

Hey fuck P-Hess! He's a liar he don't even speak German!
How about (instead of taking a bunch of time to do pointless BS, you install a chat window?) You can take (the hatch).snatch out with a chat screen, so drop the bong! soldier and make a chat screen NOW!!!!

Horace

Score: 260
# Posted: 21 Feb 2013 06:57 - Edited by: Horace

243. P-Hess 0
Yeah score of (0) not a Hero

PROMETHEUS

Score: 51
# Posted: 7 Jan 2014 22:09

I'm new here. Is this where we chat?

PROMETHEUS

Score: 51
# Posted: 7 Jan 2014 22:11

I had an account years ago registered as McFiddleStix but - I can't seem to log onto it?

SUPERMAN-II

Score: 44
# Posted: 27 Apr 2014 13:58 - Edited by: SUPERMAN-II

You'll never be Superman.

KFYshyGZbX0

Score: 1
# Posted: 14 Dec 2016 13:07

I just wanted a lightly tossed-salad. Holly go Lightly.

Your reply

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register at the hatch first.

Back to the hatch!